Outofmemory error with TightVNC 1.2.8

pjashton

We are running 12 parallel VNC connections on a Windows client to 12 KVM VNC
servers (running Linux). The Java memory heap on the Windows platform
is being set with an maximum size of 150M however after running for several
hours we get an Outofmemory error. We have raised the heap space maximum to 200M
and still get this error even though the Java console is showing 30-40% free
space.  We are also seeing the free memory space dropping over time.
When we are stating with 200M heap space,  the free is at 41%. After 3 days its
down to 25%. The windows platform is using Sun Java 1.4.2

Any clue why we are getting an outofmemory error with such a high memory free
space?
Any clue why we are  seeing this long term drop in memory? is there a known
memory leak in this version?
At what point will the memory usage stabilize if this trend is normal?

The server  made the following annotations

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Beckman Coulter, Inc.  It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute or use this message or any part thereof.  If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.