Monitor selection in a multi-monitor-environment

Monitor selection in a multi-monitor-environment

Markus Gerber-2
Hello everybody,

I have several configurations with a mulit-monitor environment in WinXP (2 or 3 monitors). Now I'd like to stream the content of only selected monitors to another PC. So for example in the 3-monitor-environemtn stream only monitor 1+3 to the other PC.

I tested this with TightVNC and a dual-monitor-environment, but I could only stream the content of the whole desktop (monitor 1+2).  Is there a way to  select only one (or two) monitors from the multi-monitor-environment for streaming?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards, Markus