Message sent to TightVNC Server

fallhc
I am writing a program to communicate with TightVNC Server, anybody has idea about what message and how I should send to Server socket to get the information about file structure of server computer? Thank you

Re: Message sent to TightVNC Server

> I am writing a program to communicate with TightVNC Server, anybody
> has idea about what message and how I should send to Server socket to
> get the information about file structure of server computer? Thank
> you

Probably you should send FileListRequest messages to the server. All the
message codes and structures are defined in the rfb/rfbproto.h file
which you can find in the source code of TightVNC for Windows.

Re: Message sent to TightVNC Server

fallhc
Thank you, it is really a good news to know that there are FileListRequest messages in TightVNC. I am following that way but still mixed-up anyway. If possible could you give some specific examples of Client message and Server message replying like

- message for "root drive list" request from client and response data from server
- message for "C:\Windows" directory list request and response data from server.

Thanks so much.

> I am writing a program to communicate with TightVNC Server, anybody
> has idea about what message and how I should send to Server socket to
> get the information about file structure of server computer? Thank
> you

Probably you should send FileListRequest messages to the server. All the
message codes and structures are defined in the rfb/rfbproto.h file
which you can find in the source code of TightVNC for Windows.

Re: Message sent to TightVNC Server

fallhc
Thanh you, I've tried but couldn't find any VNC and flex on sourceforge.

I remember there was a project implemented the flex VNC server on sourceforge.net

2009-03-12

iamapighaha