Kilmarac Drago
Greetings,

I installed tight-VNC as a windows service.  However, when I use it, it will
only allow me to login as one user.  If I connect to the VNC server, it
automatically logs off the current user.  Behaivor I expected is that when I
connect to the VNC server, it will let me see/control whatever is on the
screen at the time irregardless of user.

Purpose for use:  Able to use the computer as any user, but also to be able
to monitor the use by another use while their on it.   And yes, this is
legitimate purposes.