Login does link me to the wrong Computer

Login does link me to the wrong Computer

Alain
I start TightVNC Viewer, I enter the IP (let's say 192.168.1.1) and Password of the Remotecomputer, but it always links me to the wrong Computer (IP let's say 192.168.1.2).

I've no problems with other Computers in the same network, I can enter let's say 192.168.1.2 and I get to the Computer with the IP 192.168.1.2.
Only for this specific one Computer I get always linked to the wrong Computer or IP actually.
The same happens when I enter the Computername instead of the IP.

Does anyone have an idea what I do wrong ?

Kind regards
Alain