Is there a way to embed TightVNC Java Viewer without all those buttons?

Is there a way to embed TightVNC Java Viewer without all those buttons?

Dejan Lekic

Hi all!

I am playing with the TightVNC viewer for Java and can't find the way to embed the VNC screen (Viewer) into my JFrame window. I do not want a separate window. In fact I do not want any of those (useful, but sometimes not required) buttons.

Any ideas how to achieve this will be greatly appreciated.

PS: I also posted this question on StackOverflow, without luck ( http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29034950/is-there-a-way-to-embed-tightvnc-java-viewer-without-all-those-buttons )