Incomplete receive error

Changer Van
Hi all,

We are using tightVNC server 1.2.9(RHEL 4), and connect to tightVNC client(WinXP)
that runs on listen mode. Most of our applications are working fine.
But for some time applciation fails, for example when we run glxgears,
we are getting the following errors:

recv--
75: Incomplete receive

connect--
56: Transport endpoint is not connected

When we disconnect and connect again VNC after some time,
everything works fine, it looks like intermittent problem.
Please suggest us some solution or let us know how to debug
and solve these kind of errors?

Thanks in advance.

Changer