Quantcast

How do I...

johncunniff

Hello, Everybody!

Happy New Year, 2016!

I have tried to delete a “dead” IP addresses from my VNC Viewer in TightVNC? I tried to delete by right-click on a “dead IP Address” but it didn’t work.

Thank you very much.

~Johnny J

Re: How do I...

Eric N. Valor
It's in the Registry. Check:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TightVNC\Viewer\History

On 12/28/2015 2:39 PM, John Cunniff wrote:

Hello, Everybody!

Happy New Year, 2016!

I have tried to delete a “dead” IP addresses from my VNC Viewer in TightVNC? I tried to delete by right-click on a “dead IP Address” but it didn’t work.

Thank you very much.

~Johnny J

Eric N. Valor
[hidden email]
http://www.ericvalor.org

* Le meilleur vin avec les meilleurs amis...  *

RE: How do I...

johncunniff

Hello, there, should I use regedit? Thanks,

Re: How do I...

Eric N. Valor
yes. Just remove the IP address in question.

On 12/28/2015 7:01 PM, John Cunniff wrote:

Hello, there, should I use regedit? Thanks,

RE: How do I...

johncunniff

Hello, there. Thank you! I got it showed up. J

Yes. Go to the location specified and delete any addresses you don't want. It's pretty obvious once you see it.