Hide vncviewer.exe icon from systray?

Juliano Dorneles dos Santos-3
Hello guys!

That is my first message to the list ...

I search in documentation but can't find any answer to my question ... so here I am! ;)

There is some way to hide (or disable the close option) the systray icon from vncviewer.exe?

RE: Hide vncviewer.exe icon from systray?

Yury Averkiev

http://www.tightvnc.com/faq.html#hideicon

Kindest regards,
Yury Averkiev

SmartCode Solutions - Network Management Without Barriers
http://www.s-code.com

That is my first message to the list ...

I search in documentation but can't find any answer to my question ... so here I am! ;)

There is some way to hide (or disable the close option) the systray icon from vncviewer.exe?

That is my first message to the list ...

I search in documentation but can't find any answer to my question ... so here I am! ;)

There is some way to hide (or disable the close option) the systray icon from vncviewer.exe?

Juliano Dorneles dos Santos
Santo Ângelo/RS

http://www.google.com/reader/shared/17643192085853253648

Re: Hide vncviewer.exe icon from systray?

Hello Juliano,

> That is my first message to the list ...
>
> I search in documentation but can't find any answer to my question ... so
> here I am! *;)*
>
> There is some way to hide (or disable the close option) the systray icon
> from vncviewer.exe?

If the viewer is running in the listening mode, the icon is always
shown, and currently there is no way to disable it.

In the normal (non-listening) mode, there is no icon in the tray.