Hamachi problems

John Aldrich
Since I'm having no luck with a PuTTY tunnel, I thought I'd try Hamachi. I got
it installed on my linux box and on my Windows box, but when I try to start
it and log in on the Fedora Core 6 machine, I get the following:

[john@slave1 hamachi-0.9.9.9-20-lnx-pentium]$ hamachi start
Starting Hamachi hamachi-lnx-0.9.9.9-20 .. ok
[john@slave1 hamachi-0.9.9.9-20-lnx-pentium]$ hamachi login
Logging in ....>...
[john@slave1 hamachi-0.9.9.9-20-lnx-pentium]$ hamachi login
[john@slave1 hamachi-0.9.9.9-20-lnx-pentium]$ hamachi join dngnbbs <password>
Hamachi does not seem to be running. Have you run 'hamachi start' ?

Any ideas???