HTTP Daemon Parameters

Mark Ragan
I'm sorry if this has been asked.  I've search but haven't been able to discover an answer.

Can you pass parameters, i.e. scaling factor or whatnot, to the built-in daemon in TightVNC?

Re: HTTP Daemon Parameters

> I'm sorry if this has been asked.  I've search but haven't been able
> to discover an answer.
>
> Can you pass parameters, i.e. scaling factor or whatnot, to the
> built-in daemon in TightVNC?

Yes, that's possible, but in the Windows version, you should enable this
feature first (TightVNC Server's Properties -> Administration -> Enable
applet params in URLs). An example URL:

  http://myvnchost:5800/?scaling+factor=auto