Fwd: Ajax client

Stephen Ensor-2
Hi

I read an article where a guy created a pure ajax browser client for
the winvnc version.  I was wondering if anybody has done similar work
for the linux version?

Here is the article:

http://1.cre.ations.net/creation/webvnc---remote-desktop--vnc-on-your-iphone

Thanks
Stephen Ensor

--
Best Regards
Stephen Ensor

Re: Fwd: Ajax client

Constantin Kaplinsky
Hello Stephen,

> I read an article where a guy created a pure ajax browser client for
> the winvnc version.  I was wondering if anybody has done similar work
> for the linux version?
>
> Here is the article:
>
> http://1.cre.ations.net/creation/webvnc---remote-desktop--vnc-on-your-iphone

As far as I understand, all of the work on the server side is
implemented in the HTTP daemon, right? So it does not use RFB protocol
at all, and thus this is not an addition to TightVNC, but rather a tool
based on TightVNC source using it just to grab screen contents and send
back some keyboard input and mouse clicks.