Quantcast

Event ID 257

Israël Gauthier

Hi,

I have somes event on a computer with tight VNC installed on it.

The Event is ID 257 TVNSERVER, Service has been started successufully.

Does it mean that at that time there was a remote grip with TightVNC?

The TightVNC is installed from 8 month and I have only 8 events with this ID in my events viewer.

Thank you for your help and support

Israël Gauthier