Error in TightVNC Viewer: Connection parameters...

Error in TightVNC Viewer: Connection parameters...

Tom Aldridge
Running Viewer 2.7.10

Windows 10, 64 bit

The viewer connects fine, but after saving to a .vnc file, when
launching I get this "Error in TightVNC Viewer: Connection parameters
(host, port, sockdt, gates) is empty."

Any ideas?

Thanks.

--
Tom Aldridge

Re: Error in TightVNC Viewer: Connection parameters...

Constantin Kaplinsky-3
Hello Tom,

Please try the latest version, 2.8.8. If the problem is still there,
please send us a .vnc file which causes the problem to
[hidden email] (make sure NOT to save the password into that .vnc
file).

Thank you.

--
Best Regards,
Constantin Kaplinsky

Re: Error in TightVNC Viewer: Connection parameters...

Tom Aldridge
Here attached is a test .vnc file

I receive the "Error in TightVNC Viewer:..." error when running Viewer
version 2.7.10 or 2.8.8.

Interestly, it's only on this one Windows 10, 64 bit box, whereas other
similiar boxes it works fine.

The viewer connects no problem, but after saving to a .vnc file, when
launching I get this "Error in TightVNC Viewer: Connection parameters
(host, port, sockdt, gates) is empty."

Tom

On 07/20/2017 09:52 PM, Constantin Kaplinsky wrote:
> Hello Tom,
>
> Please try the latest version, 2.8.8. If the problem is still there,
> please send us a .vnc file which causes the problem to
> [hidden email] (make sure NOT to save the password into that .vnc
> file).
>
> Thank you.

Tom-Test.vnc (468 bytes) Download Attachment