Error: Failed to start VNC service for the followingreason: Service is not registered

Error: Failed to start VNC service for the followingreason: Service is not registered

Bartek4796162
My TightVNC serwer does not start automatically is error:
"Failed to start VNC service for the followingreason: Service is not registered" and I can not connect to TightVNC Serwer.

My serwer is Windows XP SP2 (I can not upgrade to SP3) and client is Windows 7 32bit.

Why it is a error?