Entirely tunnel through HTTPS

Jan Bernhardt
Hi,

I'm looking into a way of tunneling all VNC traffic through HTTPS.

Here is the explanation as to why I need this: The company I'm working
for grants access to the internet through Citrix Terminal Server
sessions. The Citrix environment provides an Internet Explorer with a
Java plugin and nothing else.

To access my VNC server at home I'd need to have the VNC Java applet
downloaded through HTTPS (no problem) and all VNC traffic (normally over
  port 5900) tunneled entirely through HTTPS.

Does anyone do this already? If not, how would one go about implementing
this?

Please note: Seperate SSH tunnels and the like don't work as I can't
establish them from the Citrix environment.

Thanks for any helpers,

- Jan.