Enable Icon Tray (Tightvnc 1.2.4)

imunoz6
Hello,
I would like to enable the Icon Tray starting vnc as a service:
"Winvnc.exe -service"
Using the registry key "DisableTrayIcon"=0 only works if you run
tightvnc with "-run" parameter.
Any suggest?
Thanks in advance.

--
Ivan MuƱoz
UPCNET

Re: Enable Icon Tray (Tightvnc 1.2.4)

Constantin Kaplinsky
Hello Ivan,

> I would like to enable the Icon Tray starting vnc as a service:
> "Winvnc.exe -service" Using the registry key "DisableTrayIcon"=0 only
> works if you run tightvnc with "-run" parameter.

As far as I remember, it works when TightVNC is started as a service,
too. Make sure you edit the settting in the right place in the registry.