Dual Screens

James@CRC

Hi There,

I have set up TighjtVNc on all of my systems and it works great, however they are all configured with dual screens if i log on and launch a program that does not open in the primary screen i cannot see it. is there any way of switching between screens?

Thanks.

Regards,

James Dobbin

ICT Assistant

Chain Reaction Cycles

Email: [hidden email]

Tel: +44(0)28 9334 5528

Re: Dual Screens

Rohit Patil
James, Did you try increasing the size of the VNC desktop using the
'-geometry' option?

-Rohit.