Disable server view of client activities?

Disable server view of client activities?

Young C Ku

Hi all,

I just discover tightvnc and have it up and running in my local personal network.

Is there a way to control the server computer without having the server computer screen displaying all the activities being conducted (ie. mouse movements, keyboard activities, files opened and website visited)?

Thanks
YC