Creating a vncpasswd file

Gordon Haley
Hey Everyone,

I know there is a way to create a password file for VNC that will allow to me to go straight to my remote desktop from an application launcher without having to enter the IP and password each time.

How do I create the password file that goes with vncviewer -passwd /home/gordon/.vnc/passwd?

Appreciate your input.

Gordon
--

Gordon Haley