Can Ping, but Not Connect?

Eric Wentorf
I have successfully set-up and run VNC before. I got a new company laptop and can ping my home box running the VNC server, but can't connect. The corp IT guys told me I should be able to log into a server running on my home box. But could there be a firewall or other security issues I am over looking?

==>Eric Wentorf
mobile 262.902.6105

Water flows on uninterruptedly and reaches its goal.
I Ching, K'an/Water