Any date for new TightVNC Viewer releases?

Any date for new TightVNC Viewer releases?

fhar
Any date for new TightVNC Viewer releases?

Hello all,
is there a roadmap of tightvnc? What are the planned functions? (client side scaling on linux?)
Is it possible to help you? (testing new beta versions/functions?)

Best Regards,
flo

MSC Microcomputers Systems Components Tuttlingen GmbH. registered office : Tuttlingen. Jurisdiction and registered Tuttlingen, Germany, HRB No. 1167. Managing Director: Manfred Schwarztrauber, Lothar K├╝mmerlin.

Re: Any date for new TightVNC Viewer releases?

Constantin Kaplinsky
Hello Florian,

> is there a roadmap of tightvnc? What are the planned functions?
> (client side scaling on linux?) Is it possible to help you? (testing
> new beta versions/functions?)

There is no an up-to-date roadmap at the moment. It would be great to
have one, and I'm working on the one, but cannot promise anything really
soon.

The primary goal right now is to merge all the codebases (1.3.x, 1.4.x
and 1.5.x) together. I hope a number of development versions will be
released in the nearest months, and I'm sure we'll need some testing.