Quantcast

Alt key and Mac OS X Command key

Werner Donné
Hi,

I´m using the VNC viewer version 1.3.9 on Suse 10 to connect to ARD on
Mac OS X. Apparently the Windows key on my laptop is mapped to the
Command key, which is perfect. However, the Alt key is also mapped to
the Command key. Is there a way to change this?

I also tried the Java version and there the Alt key is mapped to the
Command key and the Windows key to nothing.

Regards,

Werner.
--
Werner Donné  --  Re
Engelbeekstraat 8

RE: Alt key and Mac OS X Command key

James Weatherall
Werner,

ARD is based on VNC but is unfortunately not VNC-compatible.  You should get
better results if you disable ARD and install a VNC Server on the Mac OS X
system.

Cheers,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd